Aside from Charter Bus Cuyahoga Falls, you can also rent out a motor coach, shuttles bus, or a minibus. These buses can transport unlimited number of passengers, with our wide variety of buses and coaches with different seating capacities. You can also celebrate any special occasions and any group events inside charter bus rentals in Cuyahoga Falls. Our venue rental and transportation services are offered at low prices. Call us now and let’s plan for your next trip.
20 Passenger Shuttle Bus
30 Passenger Mini Bus
40 Passenger Charter Bus
50 Passenger Charter Bus
Cuyahoga Falls Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Moving large groups of passengers is easier with charter bus rental Cuyahoga Falls. Up to 50 people can transported by our largest Motor Coaches and Charter Buses. Coaches and Charter Bus Rentals also have accommodations for 30 and 40 passengers. For smaller to medium-sizes groups, our Shuttle Buses and minibuses are the most preferred. These buses, depending on the make and model, can carry a maximum of 30 people. View our selection of charter buses in Elyria, OH as well.
- Birthdays – our charter bus lets you celebrate your birthday even while you’re still on your way to your destinations. Our party bus offers comfortable and roomy interiors and well-kept amenities for the convenience of each passenger.
- Wedding Transportation – attending a wedding? Instead of driving, let our minibus with a professional driver does the road navigation for you. A single minibus can carry as many as 30 persons plus lots of leg room, comfy seats, and plenty of storage for your bags.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – proms and homecoming dances don’t always happen. You might as well make the most out of them and hire a minibus. You and your friends can share the ride and can easily go to any after-parties.
- Airport Transportation – when you want to be on time to Akron-Canton Regional Airport, taking an ordinary bus with multiple stopovers would definitely not help. Book a shuttle bus now so you’ll have a private ride straight to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and to any airport near Cuyahoga Falls.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – you can choose any of the out-of-town venues for your bachelor or bachelorette parties. You can travel there together with your guests with a 30 or 40-seat charter bus rental.
Watching concerts of your favorite performers is one of the most fun thing to do with your family or friends. You can count on our shuttle bus rental so everyone in the group can enjoy the trip. It doesn’t matter how late the concert will end. You’ll be at ease knowing you’ll have a safe and relaxing ride back home.
Cuyahoga Falls Charter Bus Rental Prices
Charter bus prices and minibus rates are determined based on the customer’s rental details. Since prices vary for each customer, it is recommended to fill out a form to get an instant free quote. You may also request for price computation through our customer service team. They will also inform you of the available packages and special discounts for you. These following factors are needed for us to determine your rental charges: the choice of bus, the rental duration, the travel destinations, and the group size. Be sure to also take a look at our charter bus rentals in Columbus, OH.
Things to Do
- Blossom Music Center – this amphitheater holds a total of 23, 000 audience from their pavilion and lawn seats. This outdoor venue is where the Cleveland Orchestra holds their summer performances. Blossom Music Center holds concert of country, and rock artists, as well as other popular orchestras. It also hosted music festivals in the past like Lollapalooza, Vans Warped Tour, and All That! Music and More Festival.
- Sarah’s Vineyard – whether you’re looking to party or just to have a relaxing evening with a few friends, this popular winery is the way to go. The place is known for their great ambiance, scenic view, delicious food and wine, reasonable prices, and awesome customer service. With these combo, you can never go wrong with Sarah’s Vineyard.
- Gorge Metro Park – this is a 155-acre nature park with walking and hiking trails, fishing dock, skating, and lots of picnic shelters.